Your Money Transfer Experiences
Let's talk about your experiences with international money transfer companines. Do you have a complaint against a money transfer company? Or were you so impressed you would like to recommend them? Either way, we want to hear from you! Get in touch here...
Latest Exchange Rate Market News
- The Euro crisis: Are we approaching a turning point?
- Currency update: Optimism fades - quite dramatically for that matter!
- The week ahead on the currency markets
- The positives supporting the GBP: An International Money Transfer insight
- EUR-USD slide likely to continue this week, rallying US dollar also drags sterling lower
Latest International Money Transfer Industry News
- Getting immigration right: How Australia and Sweden have struck the right balance
- A weak pound sterling is not stopping emigration to Australia as promises of riches await
- Schneider FX will be no-more following Monex acquisition - hello Monex Europe
- Destination China: The power of the Yuan is key drawcard for British expats
- Euro 'armageddon' talk is scaremongering - always remember the might of Germany
Copyright 2011-2012: "InternationalMoneyTransfer.co.uk" is a brand of The Economy News Ltd - a company registered in England and Wales, Number: 7097773. Contact Us
The news items and information on this publication are provided in good faith that they are correct. However, no representation or guarantees regarding the accuracy of this information is provided. Use at your own risk.
At no point does the information on www.internationalmoneytransfer.co.uk constitute investment advice, perceived or otherwise. You should always seek the opinion of a qualified forex broker before risking your investments on futures markets.